Whats for breakfast?

Today's brekki
poached eggs, baccon & mushroom mix and beans. It was yummy ;)

i had a hi fi bar..... trying to decide what else to eat now cos no way thats gonna keep me full. im thinking a bowl of fruit and some syn free cream, yum yum!

Breakfast on EE today - 2 wholemeal toast (HExB) scrambled egg, bacon, quorn sausages & baked beans

I know there is no superfree food but I am extremely hungover - could I have a big fruit salad later plus lunch & dinner full of superfree will that even it out??? (don't think I can stomach mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach etc that I would usually have as breakfast) :(

At the weekend I usually have 2 quorn sausages, half a tin of beans, 2 scrambled eggs and a tomato sliced and cooked in frylight. It usually fills me up to lunch time and beyond - I normally have a light lunch!

Can't be doing with cereal - Had bacon, mushrooms, and an egg with a wholemeal roll and some ketchup, with strawberries and fat free yogurt. (1 x HxB + 1 syn)

Cuppa tea in a moment.

At the weekend I usually have eggs, mushrooms, beans etc.
During the week I have fruit or a yoghurt about 6.30am (can't face anything else) and then I have my cereal at work at about 9.30am.

Don't normally have time for breakfast during week but yesterday I brought a blender and made a fruit smoothies this morning with frozen mixed berries, strawberries n hea semi skimmed milk. Was v nice so may try and keep it up thru week!

You know you'll have to syn the fruit in the smoothie?

Breakfast is always a hard one for me. I love bread but would generally have weetabix or porridge for breakfast so the bread has to go. My consultant reckons that if you eat your heb but then eat synned bread that you will have a gain or a maintain.

My consultant reckons that if you eat your heb but then eat synned bread that you will have a gain or a maintain.

Sorry but this is absolute tosh and shame on your consultant for saying this. It is entirely up to the individual how to 'spend' their syns, whether that be on bread or not. A syn is a syn is a syn. To suggest that you are better to use them on, for example, chocolate and wine than bread is ludicrous.

Feel free to tell her that I lost 7 stone in 11 months doing just that!

i'm having 2 nimble toast, beans, quorn sausages and egg with a sprinkling of cheese. that'll keep me going til tea time with a few little snacks thrown inbetween :)

Wow Circes thats an amazing loss in such a short time. Well done you. the consultant sent that out as a text this week after class.

Fresh strawberries with ff fromage frais, 2 crackerbreads with fromage frais and a little jam + a big mug of tea. Just enough to set me up for my cycling tour. :)

Thx rozee I did have lots of fruit & salad so that makes me feel better :)

At the weekend I normally have a 'fry-up' and that keeps me going until lunchtime at least, but in the week I usually have Weetabix Cruncy Bran with fruit and a Kellogs Fibre Plus bar mid-morning. xxxx

Whatever I do, breakfast does not fill me up until lunchtime unless it's a big cooked breakfast.
Tried fruit and yoghurt, tried weetabix and banana, tried porridge. There is always a very load groaning sound from my stomach come 10:30am. :sigh:

Today I had 2 joe's sausages (chilli and garlic) with cajun beans (baked beans, mushrooms, peppers, spring onions) on one slice of HExB Toast, and a pear. God I am STUFFED! So NICE!

Been very bad today - I didn't have any breakfast. In fact, I've only just had my lunch now (3pm) oops :D

Usually I have a Quorn susage sandwich with my HeB of bread at the weekends, and during the week I have half a melon followed by my HeB Nimble wholemeal bread toasted with Laughing cow light - and that always lasts me til lunchtime.

I've been hearing good things about grapefruit as a speed food, so I bought some today to have with breakfast. I remember eating one once when I was about 12 and it was sour so I'll have the Splenda at the ready just in case :D

Back