Whats for breakfast?

Magic porridge and lots of raspberries

a power omelette. Going to have magic porridge tomorrow. Have i got it right that you just mix some oats with muller light & leave over night?

How much porridge do you need for the magic porridge?? Do you just use you heb for it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a very weird thing for breakfast on work days.I make up a big batch of red lentils cooked down with tinned toms and a chicken stock cube.Then i freeze it in portions and defrost for my breaky.Sometimes have it with a quorn sausage or a fried egg

28g of porridge oats i pour on a muller light (any flavour) stir, cover and pop in the fridge overnight. Serve the next morning with berries or chopped fruit.

Not sure, i was told to eat it cold, wasn't sure i would like it but it is delicious.

Today I had 2 weetabix with sliced banana and my healthy a of semi milk. Not very exciting but easy to eat at my desk at work.

Hx

I just had 1 Weetabix (half my HEX B) with a dash of skimmed milk (from my HEX A) topped with banana and chopped melon :D

I'm at work had my HEB of crunchy bran, and most of my HEA of semi-skim at around 0800 (will use the rest for tea for a change) and have a pear and a small banana which I will munch between now and lunchtime

Last edited:
2 courses this morning as working at home!
1st - fresh sliced mango and strawberries and cup of coffee with milk from hea
2nd - brunch an hour or so later - mushrooms and tomatoes fired in 1tsp olive oil (2 syns) and 2 eggs scrambled with milk from hea
so 2 syn and lots of superfree already

Normally only have a kellogs fibre bar but I get better losses when I have more superfree with each meal

Strawberrys, grapes and a f/f youghurt - still hungry though so gonna have some ''fried'' mushrooms n tomatoes.

hi, i had a wholemeal roll(heb) 2 slices of smoked bacon:D

I have a very weird thing for breakfast on work days.I make up a big batch of red lentils cooked down with tinned toms and a chicken stock cube.Then i freeze it in portions and defrost for my breaky.Sometimes have it with a quorn sausage or a fried egg

Nowt wrong with that if you enjoy it and it fills you up!! Very healthy!X

I had 2 Shredded Wheat with skimmed milk warmed in micro then topped with a sliced banana and sweetener. Also had 2 kiwi fruits and a grapefruit! X

Back