Whats for breakfast?

Ham, mushroom, onion and cheese (HE A) omelette

Big bowl of melon, plums,grapes and a banana! Black coffee and a pint of watter!

maypole said:
where do you get your crunchy bran from I can never find it? :(

Sainsburys have it, I can't get to one myself, but got my mum to pick up a couple of boxes for me.

Today i had cinnamon eggy bread with strawberries and blueberries....yum yum :)

I had 2 slices wm bread from 400g loaf (healthy b), soaked them in eggs beaten with plenty of cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla sugar (1 syn) then fried in frylight and served it with strawberries and blueberries piled on top.....it was delicious. Really fancied something sweet and filling and it hit the spot :)

Hx

Today i had cinnamon eggy bread with strawberries and blueberries....yum yum :)

I had 2 slices wm bread from 400g loaf (healthy b), soaked them in eggs beaten with plenty of cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla sugar (1 syn) then fried in frylight and served it with strawberries and blueberries piled on top.....it was delicious. Really fancied something sweet and filling and it hit the spot :)

Hx

That's one of my fav brekkies, I always have it with a spoonful of vanilla yog on top for ultra decadence. :D

Today I had oat so simple made with 1/2 water and milk, then stirred in grated apple, cinnamon and splenda. Mmmmmm

Magic porridge in fridge, first time I've made it, hope it's alright.

Bowl of melon and blueberries followed by smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

Had magic porridge with banana this morning. It was ok, but I had a real struggle trying to finish it. I got there in the end.

hoping said:
I had the magic porridge for the first time... But I really didn't like it :-(

Ended up just having fruit salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Silly question but why is it called magic ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 gammon rounds, tinned tomatoes and 2 toast :D I'm going to attempt a tip I saw on here to make the toast taste like fried bread by spraying it with frylight before toasting... hmmm lets see if it works!

what is magic porridge??? x
I make my magic porridge using 28g of porridge oats 1 crumbled scan bran add a muller light yogurt and stir, cover and chill overnight in the fridge. Serve the next morning with berries.
Not every one uses scan bran but i do as you are supposed to have 1 as part of your HE B

JoC said:
I make my magic porridge using 28g of porridge oats 1 crumbled scan bran add a muller light yogurt and stir, cover and chill overnight in the fridge. Serve the next morning with berries.
Not every one uses scan bran but i do as you are supposed to have 1 as part of your HE B

I've looked in the food directory and you can have 1 wholegrain cracker bread if you don't want scan bran. That's what I did today.

Back