Whats for breakfast?

I've looked in the food directory and you can have 1 wholegrain cracker bread if you don't want scan bran. That's what I did today.

Thanks, is that 1 of the ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads?

JoC said:
Thanks, is that 1 of the ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads?

Yes sorry, forgot to put ryvita in the reply.

Magic porridge blueberries and banana. Plus a cup of green tea and peppermint tea, my tummy has felt so much better since I started drinking this instead of regular tea last week!

Weetabix crunchy bran and a cup of tea.

Magic porridge & my body weight in fruit! With a massive mug of tea - yum! X

2 slices of toast and reduced sugar jam, 2 small pears followed by a half frozen mullerlight

Back on the good old Weetabix and Milk :D

the usual yog and fruit :( i did want toast for a change but my loaf was mouldy ... boooo!!!

just had a chopped up apple and some strawberries and will have my weetabix just before i walk out door for school run.

2 soft boiled eggs, some smoked ham and a slice of toast. YUM! My favourite. I think I may turn into an egg :)

2 soft boiled eggs, some smoked ham and a slice of toast. YUM! My favourite. I think I may turn into an egg :)

Yum! That sounds delish!

I had grapefruit followed by porridge (B) and berries.............no change there then!! :rolleyes:

Eggs, quorn bacon and Extra Light Cheese Triangle mixed in so its nice and gooey!

Ive just had 2 fruit Ryvita's with Light Laughing Cow x

Thouhgt I'd be daring today and have chocolate weetabix and milk ;)

Had 2 wholemeal toast & 2 poached eggs - yum! Then loads of Fruit to munch till lunchtime to up the SS & SF after the worst week I've had since joining SW :(

Back