Whats for breakfast?

2 weetabix this morning with banana and raspberries, having the same tomorow but with strawberries and raspberries, so yummy and so filling :) xxx

Mullerlight vanilla (yum) with fruitsalad with apples strawberry and grapes

To celebrate the fact that it's Saturday, corned beef hash and poached egg, worth every one of the 8 syns. :D

2 Asda 50% less fat sausages (2 syns), 'fried' onions, ketchup (1/2 syn) in a wholemeal roll (hexb)

today was just toast + jam then a mullerlight but tomorrow i'll be having 3 ww sausages (1.5 syns), a 'fried' egg and baked beans! followed by an orange and a mullerlight! yuuuuummmmyyyy x

After my mahussive brekky yesterday today was just a muller light with a banana, apple and grapes mixed in.

What's a Western Omelette?

I had half a grapefruit and then 2 slices of wm toast with a banana on top. Have had an orange since then too :)

Big Breakfast omelette (baked beans, 2 eggs, mushrooms, bacon) followed by a fruit salad (melon, pineapple, kiwi, apple)

Think missing breakfast is part of my downfall, just can't always face it , does anyone have meal replacement shakes or anything like that for breakfast? Something I could just gulp down?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Red-squirrell said:
Think missing breakfast is part of my downfall, just can't always face it , does anyone have meal replacement shakes or anything like that for breakfast? Something I could just gulp down?

What about a banana or fruit smoothie with either juice or your HE milk portion? Otherwise Alpen light bars are a nice light meal?

Sharloid said:
I had SW egg pancakes (free), strawberries and sweetened quark with some chopped brazil nuts (heB). It was nice apart from the quark, it's bloody horrible!!

Sharloid
Have you tried 0% fat Total Greek yoghurt. It's lush, not cheap, but it is gorgeous. My favorite is mix in some vanilla and sweetener, it'd almost like a sweet cream.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Less of me said:
Sharloid
Have you tried 0% fat Total Greek yoghurt. It's lush, not cheap, but it is gorgeous. My favorite is mix in some vanilla and sweetener, it'd almost like a sweet cream.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love the Total 0%! I have it sweet like you mentioned but also use it in cooking like I would have used double cream in the past! :D

Yeah maybe, think I just need something quick then I ll be ok, guess I could chuck a muller into the shake ??

Red-squirrell said:
Yeah maybe, think I just need something quick then I ll be ok, guess I could chuck a muller into the shake ??

Definitely! Don't feel bad about not having a full meal, it's a good excuse to add some some extra fruit! :)

Back