Whats for breakfast?

I tried scan bran today..... Quite a challenge, boy I needed water whilst eating!

Hoever they sure keep the hunger pangs at bay,, wasn't hungry at all today.

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Red-squirrell said:
I tried scan bran today..... Quite a challenge, boy I needed water whilst eating!

Hoever they sure keep the hunger pangs at bay,, wasn't hungry at all today.

X

Try some chopped toms on the scanbran. Soaks in nicely.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I have been having chopped fruit and yoghurt in an attempt to speed up my losses each week :)

Magic porridge (vanilla) and a mountain of fruit (strawberries, cherries, grapes, grapefruit, apple & banana)

Funky monkey said:
Magic porridge (vanilla) and a mountain of fruit (strawberries, cherries, grapes, grapefruit, apple & banana)

I must try some of this magic yoghurt, it sounds yummy :)

Kieragh1515 said:
How do u make magic porridge? Sounds intriguing... !

There is a whole thread on it somewhere but basically you mix you HeB of porridge oats into a yogurt of your choice, leave it to soak over night and enjoy for breakfast :)
If you do a search for the post then it has loads of different ways of doing it. I warm mine thru slightly, but not too much as the yog will curdle
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
There is a whole thread on it somewhere but basically you mix you HeB of porridge oats into a yogurt of your choice, leave it to soak over night and enjoy for breakfast :)
If you do a search for the post then it has loads of different ways of doing it. I warm mine thru slightly, but not too much as the yog will curdle

Ah thanks! Only use my iPhone and the search is the app is useless, does my head in lol :)

Kieragh1515 said:
Ah thanks! Only use my iPhone and the search is the app is useless, does my head in lol :)

Oh right? That's strange cos I use the iPhone app too and always manage fine. Best way to search is set it to just search titles rather than titles AND posts :)

Welshtigger said:
Oh right? That's strange cos I use the iPhone app too and always manage fine. Best way to search is set it to just search titles rather than titles AND posts :)

Ohh that's useful thanks! Does it loosely search the title or does it have to match perfectly? Thanks that's great.

Kieragh1515 said:
Ohh that's useful thanks! Does it loosely search the title or does it have to match perfectly? Thanks that's great.

I usually just put words in like 'salad dressing syn' and it searches the titles :)

Today I'm going to have scrambled egg with a half and half mixture of baked beans/tinned tomatoes

I had three quorn sausages with 1 tablespoon of HP sauce for dipping and two boiled eggs. I'm going to have an apple and some melon as a midmorning snack now (if you can call 11.30 'midmorning', oh well, it IS Saturday!)

In retrospect I should have had two sausages, 1 egg and some tomatos and mushrooms, would have been a better choice, I will do that next time because I am still full up and haven't eaten any superfrees. I'm only on my second day and need to work these things out.

Crumpet (4 Syns) with Honey (1 Syn) and chopped banana ^___^ 5 Syns but SCRUMMY !

2 weetabix (HEXB) made with hot water and sweetener and a banana.

Back