Whats for breakfast?

Cinnamon french toast with a mountain of fruit (pineapple, raspberries, blackberries, apple and melon) topped ith a little onken fat free vanilla yogurt. :) Mmmm, I LOVE Saturdays!

I eat breakfast at my desk EVERY day, I have a microwave at work and sometimes have scambled eggs with smoked salmon or with mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon, on the extra easy it is all free :D and it is so nice sometimes to have something hot that isn't porridge!

Thanks col, I did manage it with banana musher on top and also with a dairy lea triangle and little plum tomatoes on, but boy it takes some chewing ha aha ha aha

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1 sausage cut up on 2 slices of small wholemeal nutty loaf .....Mmmmm

three quorn sausages with half a tin of baked beans mixed with half a carton of chopped tomatos (I saw someone mention doing that yesterday and thought I would give it a try, yummy!) and a latte using my HE of 1% milk

I'm stuffed still an hour and a half later :D

Mine might seem a bit strange, but it's due to where I live and the habit I've got into...
I almost always have shortgrain brown rice with a HEA of grated cheese - it's so tasty, like a risotto! And I really recommend a small rice cooker if you're going to start eating rice - I set the timer on mine the night before, and my breakfast is ready in the morning! So easy!

I had fresh pineapple with low fat natural yoghurt. Could of eaten more but no more yoghurt!

lovetosew said:
three quorn sausages with half a tin of baked beans mixed with half a carton of chopped tomatos (I saw someone mention doing that yesterday and thought I would give it a try, yummy!) and a latte using my HE of 1% milk

I'm stuffed still an hour and a half later :D

Possibly me.
That's what I usually have for my weekend breakfasts.
I have 2-3 eggs scrambled in the microwave with some mushrooms in it too.
Get yourself a decent sized jar ( large pickled beetroot jar works well ) to put the other half tins in the fridge for the next day if it's only you having them.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Possibly me.
That's what I usually have for my weekend breakfasts.
I have 2-3 eggs scrambled in the microwave with some mushrooms in it too.
Get yourself a decent sized jar ( large pickled beetroot jar works well ) to put the other half tins in the fridge for the next day if it's only you having them.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

good idea, thanks ColJack

Just had yummy sunday brunch. Breakfast hash made with chopped boiled potatoes, red onion, mushrooms, chopped tomato, bacon and 28g of grated cheese all 'dry fried' in a pan, and topped with a fry light fried egg!! Yummm :) and then got some blue berries with total 0% for later on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good morning everyone :)

I started with half a large melon and a ww yoghurt but half an hour later I was still hungry so I had two boiled eggs.

Still feeling a bit hungry to be honest but I'm having my coffee and waiting another half an hour before scoffing anything else.

I'm meeting a friend and her little boy to go swimming in a couple of hours and she want to go to starbucks for lunch afterwards so I am trying to stick to free food for breakie and dinner so I can actually eat something there! I am planning on having a tall skinny latte with sugar free vanilla syrup and one of their boxed salads but I know if I turn up hungry from swimming I will want my usual grande full fat almond latte with a toasted croque monsieur panini!

Morning! I'm working 7-7 today, but have just had a milk choc fibre plus bar and a strawberry muller light withsome blueberries :) nom nom :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ok, I have just been looking at the nutritional info on the starbucks website and playing with the syns calculator

a tall skinny latte is 5 syns but if I change that to a tall skinny cappucino it goes down to 3 syns so that would be a good swap

my fave panini would be 20.5 syns and the tuna potato salad comes out at 14 syns

hmm, either way I would be going over my whole days allowance and I wouldn't even be getting something I REALLY want. I might suggest to her that we get lunch somewhere else but stop there for a coffee...I am more than happy to spend 3 or even 5 syns on their coffee but not so over the moon at blitzing my whole day with a boxed salad when I could make a delicious and free one at home!

I just HAD to check while I was on their website anyway....how many syns my fave almond latte has in it.........13!

so for years now I have been happily popping in and using 33.5 syns on my coffee and sarnie and if I was sitting having a good old natter with someone I would think nothing of following that up with a second coffee and a cake. Bloody hell, it is no wonder I am this weight.

1 wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB) poached egg, quorn sausages & tomatoes mixed with baked beans?
May have some melon first to get a bit more superfree x

1/2 tin of grapefruit segments drained (2syns) and Dorset Cereals Simply Porridge (HEXB) and skimmed milk (HEXA)

Wow you lot all have such varied breakfasts! :eek: I have toast 'n' Marmite every day of the week. How could I NOT have Marmite for brekky??? :confused:

fit4hols said:
Mine might seem a bit strange, but it's due to where I live and the habit I've got into...
I almost always have shortgrain brown rice with a HEA of grated cheese - it's so tasty, like a risotto! And I really recommend a small rice cooker if you're going to start eating rice - I set the timer on mine the night before, and my breakfast is ready in the morning! So easy!

Hope u don't mind me asking, but where do u live,that sounds like an interesting breakfast :)

Back