Whats for breakfast?

2 weetabix with skimmed milk

Wannabethin1979 said:
What is magic porridge please (I'm new)

You soak oats in muller light overnight and then eat either cold or warm in the morning.

I tried them but they weren't to my taste but lots on here swear by it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was supposed to be a Quorn sausage and egg sandwich (2 syns + HEXB), but the sausages were horrible, could only eat the one, so just an egg and worcestershire sauce sandwich (HEXB + 1 syn)

Wholemeal roll with bacon, beans with mini sausages and mushrooms stuffed in.

Most fell out and had to eat separately but it was bloody good!!

It was a half a punnet of mushrooms, half a tin of toms, half a tin of beans and 2 fried eggs.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Had a biggest breakfast today:
2 wholemeal toast (HExB) with baked beans & tinned tomatoes, mushrooms & 'fried' eggs

Funky monkey said:
Had a biggest breakfast today:
2 wholemeal toast (HExB) with baked beans & tinned tomatoes, mushrooms & 'fried' eggs

Same as me but with toast :).
Best weekend breakfast ever.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

After the last 2 weeks when I gained 3lbs away in Denmark :eek::eek::eek:(too many pastries and bread served up with absolutely everything :sigh:!) I am back to STRICT Extra Easy today.

I had big mixed fruit salad (melon, grapes, kiwi, apple and pineapple) this morning with a couple of dollops of zero Total Greek yoghurt (not cheap, but gorgeous!).

For lunch it will be a "grill up" - 2 Tesco Healthy Options Lo Fat Cumberland sausages (2 syns & well worth it - I can't stomach the Quorn ones :jelous:), 2 slices WW wholemeal bread (HexB), mushrooms, beans, and scrambled eggs.

For dinner - left over roast from yesterday. Pork, 5 different kinds of veggies and new potatoes.

Nibbles will be fruit, fruit and more fruit..... I made plenty of fruit salad this morning :D

Breakfast was 2 scan bran and ex light LCs. Saving rest of them (hea and heb) for snack. Also had plum and apple.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Annya said:
After the last 2 weeks when I gained 3lbs away in Denmark :eek::eek::eek:(too many pastries and bread served up with absolutely everything :sigh:!) I am back to STRICT Extra Easy today.

For lunch it will be a "grill up" - 2 Tesco Healthy Options Lo Fat Cumberland sausages (2 syns & well worth it - I can't stomach the Quorn ones :jelous:), 2 slices WW wholemeal bread (HexB), mushrooms, beans, and scrambled eggs.
:D

Hope you had a good trip :)

Don't worry about not liking quorn sausages - they've changed them, different flavour, different texture, and now 1syn each!!

Don't worry about not liking quorn sausages - they've changed them, different flavour, different texture, and now 1syn each!!

Result :D

It's strange as I do like the mince and adore the meatballs and chicken pieces, but the bangers just don't taste remotely like a banger (indeed I'm not sure what they taste of!).

Well I can enjoy my Tesco or WW sausies now with less regret for the syn value :)

Back