Whats for breakfast?

A pink grapefruit............... but still well hungry :(

ryvita and dairylea triangles (hex a + b) topped with apple

I had a Muller light cherry yoghurt followed by banana and cup of tea. But need to go get a piece of fruit or something cos am getting hungry and not lunch time until 1pm.

Oooh, how do you make syn free pancakes please?

So simple, whisk egg whites with sweetener and cinnamon to taste, I whisk it till nearly meringue peaks but still a little loose. Whisk egg yolk and fold into the egg whites. Fry light your pan and on a low heat scoop out enough mixture for what ever size pancake you want. They are quite airy done this way, but if I am in a rush I just whack it all in a bowl, whisk with a fork and pour in the pan :) both ways are delish just one is more poncey than the other!!

If I knew how to upload pictures I would xx
**correction - now i am home i can upload!! one with strawberries is the quick way and the one with just banana (and a little over done) is the "poncey" way :)**

Attachments

• iphone 003.JPG
    iphone 003.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 86
  • iphone 055.JPG
    iphone 055.JPG
    300.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Scrambled eggs on sunflower and pumpkin seed bread :) It is around 500 kcals but I was really hungry this morning.

Fruit salad and Zero Greek yoghurt. Salad consists of melon, apple, grapes, blueberries and kiwi.

Banana, strawberries and raspberries topped weetabix

Well not today as I've sort of missed it... but tomorrow (back on plan :D ) will be a big bowl of fruit topped with a vanilla muller light :D and i really cant wait to get back on plan!

6 Savour Bakes rye crispbreads (HeB) with lean smoked ham on them.
Same tomorrow but with a handful of cherry toms to make up the 1/3 superfree ( didn't have any when I went shopping ).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back