Whats for breakfast?

Breakfast

My favorite breakfast is totaly free and no HXB. SW rice pud made with vanilla muller light yoghurt. Springle nutmeg or cinnamon
on top and grated apple. Banana yoghurt and sliced banana is also nice.

1/2 cup of pudding rice and 1 cup of boiling water. Place in saucepan, cover and turn heat down as low as posible.
Time aprox 14 mins or until all water is absorbed.
Add sweetener to taste
Stir in yoghurt
Yummie

I had an activia fat free yoghurt, very boring lol

Mandarin muller (stuffed in before it's 0.5 syn lol)
Banana and cup of tea
Large asda tropical fruit bowl

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This morning I am struggling to get through bacon, new potatoes fried in frylight, mushrooms, baked beans and egg...I'm stuffed!!

I had chocolate Weetabix and 1 scan bran with skimmed milk (HEA, HEB & 3 syns)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ashington44 said:
My favorite breakfast is totaly free and no HXB. SW rice pud made with vanilla muller light yoghurt. Springle nutmeg or cinnamon
on top and grated apple. Banana yoghurt and sliced banana is also nice.

1/2 cup of pudding rice and 1 cup of boiling water. Place in saucepan, cover and turn heat down as low as posible.
Time aprox 14 mins or until all water is absorbed.
Add sweetener to taste
Stir in yoghurt
Yummie

That sounds yum. May even make me try rice pud. Always found it vial stuff. Could be because I hated cinnamon as a kid.

I just had two slices of wholemeal toast with 2 tomatoes cut in half and griddled with 3 pieces of bacon (fat removed.) It was delicious!

Fruit salad followed by potato cakes, poached eggs and "fried" onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and garlic. Twas good!

I had bacon (medallions) and scrambled egg :)

4 rivita original crispbreads Heb and asda good for you cottage cheese n chives followed by half a melon for me!

ive just tried the sw pancakes but didnt lie them...so im now hungry lol ive got no milk no bread no yoghurts and hardly any fruit left either :S

Missy Fatpants said:
ive just tried the sw pancakes but didnt lie them...so im now hungry lol ive got no milk no bread no yoghurts and hardly any fruit left either :S

Any porridge? It's alright made with water? Hope you find something I hate that ravanous feeling!!!

Nothing - naughty me! I was just about to sort it out when I got a phone call from someone who needed some bereavement counselling and spent the next 2 hours on the phone to her :(

Its lunchtime now so I am having a 1/2 syn Tesco sausie sarnie with masses of "fried" onions, followed by some apricots and grapes I picked up cheap at the weekend :)

Salmon fillets and salad for tea........

Breakfast for me was 2 weetabix and SS milk, followed by 1/4 melon and 1/2 large punnet of strawberries.

Beans & egg on toast with fruit :)

Back