Whats for breakfast?

My favorite breakfast is totaly free and no HXB. SW rice pud made with vanilla muller light yoghurt. Springle nutmeg or cinnamon
on top and grated apple. Banana yoghurt and sliced banana is also nice.

1/2 cup of pudding rice and 1 cup of boiling water. Place in saucepan, cover and turn heat down as low as posible.
Time aprox 14 mins or until all water is absorbed.
Add sweetener to taste
Stir in yoghurt
Yummie

do you think you could do this with risotto rice ? random i know but i have risotto rice and no pudding rice :)

I have both and they look very similar so don't see why not.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How do I love thee Saturday:p

Sausage, Bacon, Mushrooms and Tomatoes.....

New start so big breakfast today:

Quorn sausages (2) tinned tomatoes & baked beans mixed, poached eggs, mushrooms & 2 wholemeal toast (HExB)
With a large mug of tea - yum!

Ive woke up so hungry this morning! So i had a bowl of fruit salad followed by bacon egg and mushrooms (almost a full punnet as i love them lol) on toast (1 slice)....and a whole pint of water, which in itself is a miracle lol

scrambled eggs (2 eggs- dash of milk) on toast
gonna get some fruit with a muller light when that has gone down :)

Muller light, banana, poached egg, boiled egg 2 slices of nimble, some smoked salmon slices and water.

Now I've wrote it down I feel like a horse it's more than I would ate when not in diet really hungry these mornings lol

Going out to a beefeater later so not a lot for breakie, 2 Weetabix and 150ml of SS milk :)

A banana and then something new. 5 scan bran topped with extra light cheese triangles and tinned spaghetti. (HEB & HEA) Not bad.

Followed by an apple to finish what I'll call "brunch" :)

I had 1/2 a galia melon as was in a rush and am absolutely starving now.... hurry up lunch....

brunch today
scrambled eggs, mushrooms, 4 slices of smoked bacon ( fat removed ) half a can of baked beans
Two cups of tea

Funky monkey said:
New start so big breakfast today:

Quorn sausages (2) tinned tomatoes & baked beans mixed, poached eggs, mushrooms & 2 wholemeal toast (HExB)
With a large mug of tea - yum!

Same as but a wholemeal pitta bread (HExB) instead of toast :)

Morning all, first day of my 2nd week

breakfast was a skinny sugar free vanilla latte HE A, and a nectarine, blueberries and blackberries with natural yoghurt on top.

Have a good day!

2 low fat sausages 1 syn for both
Beans
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
1 slice wholemeal toast (hex b)
Cup of tea .5 syn for milk
flora light 1 syn
1 tsp lemon curd 1 syn

Yummy!!!

Last edited:
Oooops and a ff yog! What a pig!!

at 7.30am after I finished work and before the Gym I had an Alpen Light
At 9am after the gym I had Scrambled Egg, Bacon, Mushrooms, and a tin of Tomatoes.

Trying to work through all the water my gym says I need now!

Back