Whats for breakfast?

42g Weetabix crunchy bran with milk :) Love these atm xx

Magic porridge with grapes and strawberries.

Like the sound of magic porridge, thanks, will try tomorrow :)

Weetabix and a nana!

Magic porridge with grapes and strawberries and a cup of tea.

dudette2001uk said:
You measure out your Hex of porridge oats and mix it with a yoghurt overnight (mullers are just the right size!) and by the morning it's all yummy and edible! :D xx

Ooooooo!!! I'm gonna have to try this, I do love porridge, but can get bored with it ;-) x

I had porridge with soya milk (HEB and HEA) with some forraged blackberries, and a tsp of honey. It was delicious.

My favourite breakfast is a SW cooked breakfast of mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and wholemeal toast, but I rarely have time for that.

I must give magic porridge a go though- what flavour Mullers so people recommend?

I had porridge with soya milk (HEB and HEA) with some forraged blackberries, and a tsp of honey. It was delicious.

My favourite breakfast is a SW cooked breakfast of mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and wholemeal toast, but I rarely have time for that.

I must give magic porridge a go though- what flavour Mullers so people recommend?

I like it made with the vanilla and chocolate sprinkles muller...feels really naughty! :D

dudette2001uk said:
I like it made with the vanilla and chocolate sprinkles muller...feels really naughty! :D

That's the one I use too. I love it when tesco have them on offer.

Back