Whats for breakfast?

LucyRuth said:
I had porridge with soya milk (HEB and HEA) with some forraged blackberries, and a tsp of honey. It was delicious.

My favourite breakfast is a SW cooked breakfast of mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and wholemeal toast, but I rarely have time for that.

I must give magic porridge a go though- what flavour Mullers so people recommend?

Toffee one with some sliced banana through it! Yum!xx

Magic porridge - best flavour I think is vanilla (although vanilla is my fave flavour full stop!)

Today's breakfast (when I can be bothered ) will be scrambled eggs on toast (HExB) then fruit salad :)

Omelette with spring onions & mushrooms, HExA cheese, baked beans & 2 wholemeal toast (HExB)

Strawberries
Banana
Grapes
Orange
With a new muller tipped over

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

chopped banana, pear, orange, a few grapes, blueberries and a strawberry, and a spoonful of cottage cheese

2 weetabix, banana and soya milk! Cup of tea!!!

2 slices of french toast with frozen berries and nat yog/quark.

never had sweet french toast before but after seeing it on here decided to give it a go - delish !!

We had wholemeal toast with baked beans, grilled tomatoes and Morrisons Eat Smart Sausages... yum! Had that around 6.30am and still not had a snack attack yet, hurrah!

half a grapefruit and boil-in-the-bag kippers

OH dear, you really dont want to know what the vision of this has done to me, I think its the smell, haha,my mum would have fish and cook it in the microwave and the smell lasts for days. hope you enjoyed it.

Fruit and yogurt.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

2 wheatabix (Heb) ssk milk from hea allowance... blueberries & strawberries 1 mug of tea... i need to go shopping !!

Back