Whats for breakfast?

Just had a bacon & vegetable omelette (spring onion, courgette, asparagus & mushrooms) on 2 wholemeal toast, light dairylea triangle (1.5) & a big mug of tea

bacon & vegetable omelette (red onion, broccoli & mushrooms) with 2 quorn sausages (2) tinned tomatoes & a big mug of tea

2 poached eggs ( in those little green floating poacher things), small tin of beans and sausages, mushrooms, tin of tomatoes and 4 trimmed bacon medallions.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
2 poached eggs ( in those little green floating poacher things), small tin of beans and sausages, mushrooms, tin of tomatoes and 4 trimmed bacon medallions.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Umm I so would love this right now!!!

Sadly the reality is 2 weetabix hex a & b and an apple :)

All bran again. Seriously I need my kitchen installed sooner rather than later as I have no prep space so cereal is just the easiest thing to eat at the mo and im getting very jealous with others yummy cooked combos.

1/2 galia melon and a coffee - may have a mullerlight before I trek to my mums for roast dinner...:D

Am at my boyfriends, so choice is pretty limited! Am going for a Fat free activia yoghurt and some melon. If I'm feeling particularly peckish, I'll have 28g of shreddies with it too.

Had a late on the run breakfast (about noon) of a Mugshot, 2 wholemeal toast (HExB) & a weetabix oaty bar (HExB)

Small banana so far, and have half a punnet of strawberries and a pot of fat free greek yogurt about to be munched also.

2 small bananas and a peach:D

My dad made me a dippy egg with wholemeal soldiers! Amaze pants!

Back