Whats for breakfast?

Kitty78 said:
SW quiche - I'm addicted!!

Ooh thats what im having for tea x

Its my day off today so I've had a lazy day. Just ate chocolate weetabix for the first time. So yummy, I think I've found my new favorite cereal. I also ate a banana :)

LittleMissSlimmer said:
Its my day off today so I've had a lazy day. Just ate chocolate weetabix for the first time. So yummy, I think I've found my new favorite cereal. I also ate a banana :)

Are the chocolate ones a HexB ?? Please tell me they are! It'll make my day :)

Ime on night , I usually have oats n mullerlight, but tonight ime going to try all bran and bananna mullerlight mixed together and left in fridge till breakfast time: hope it tastes good x

jane Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

If hubby is preparing breakfast he'll do us either eggs (poached or scrambled) on 2 slices 400g wholemeal toast or a tin of mackerel (in brine) on toast, with a splash of tabasco (Try it, its really nice!).

If he's nights and I'm on my own, its weetabix cos I'm always in a rush to get to work!

Are the oats so simple porridge sachets a hex B??

X

MissyLisa said:
Are the oats so simple porridge sachets a hex B??

X

The original ones are :)

I wondered if the flavoured ones were like the chocolate weetabix where they are a HExB plus syns??

**punk*~*star** said:
The original ones are :)

I wondered if the flavoured ones were like the chocolate weetabix where they are a HExB plus syns??

Thankyou.

I hope so because i love the blueberry ones yummy.
I put honey in the origional ones and syn it.

X

I am loving scrambled eggs at the min. Been making them in the micro for breakfast in work. Then following it with fruit. Yumness, also filling!!

We usually order buttys on a friday. So will probs be beans and egg in a box or oats so simple(now i know they are a hexB :) ) xx

Why don't you ask for brown bread too. At work I used to order poached egg and beans on toast! Didn't make me feel like I was missing out when they were tucking into bacon sausage and spam!

Most of the time they dont have brown bread:-(. I might take my own in tomorrow... Lightbulb :)

Back