Whats for breakfast?

I knew I had to do shopping today so knew I would not have a nice breakfast at home. Had half a bagel so 5.5 syns. Not expecting too many more syns today as I try and limit to no more than 10.

Today was 6 hardboiled eggs.
Was supposed to be 2 with 4 for other days / snacks but I was ravenous.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Today was 6 hardboiled eggs.
Was supposed to be 2 with 4 for other days / snacks but I was ravenous.

I'm forever doing that!!! Lol

I'm solo so there's no problems there.
Good job really as it's usually eggs for breakfast, baked beans for lunch and cabbage, leeks, cauliflower and sometimes sprouts for evening meal.
I could heat my house for free if I could harness all that methane. :)

Sardines in tomato sauce on toast (2 slices nimble malted), 2 eggs, baked beans with leftover cauliflower, broccoli, green beans and butternut squash. Bit random I know but was struggling for super free :)

I'm solo so there's no problems there.
Good job really as it's usually eggs for breakfast, baked beans for lunch and cabbage, leeks, cauliflower and sometimes sprouts for evening meal.
I could heat my house for free if I could harness all that methane. :)

LOL - looking at your graph, you're obviously doing well on it....WIND POWER!!!! :D

Seriously, I am so with you on the egg thing - that's what I love about SW. "You can't eat 6 eggs for breakfast!" - oh yes I can!!!

i normally grab a banana or two but if i have time ill chop up loads of fruit and blob a load of free yogurt over it its yum and very very filling , even though a bit boring !

i do love a poached egg too !

Porridge / bran mix made with water and an activia fat free you added, then a big orange.

Had fresh egg (from our pet chickens) with mushrooms on toast.....delish! :D

Back