Whats for breakfast?

This morning I had mashed potatoes, 1 egg cracked in, salt, pepper and spices. Mixed all and put in a non-stick pan with lid on. Left until set, ten put some baked beans of top and let it soak in & warm up. Couldn't get it off the pan as I didn't have any spray to use and didn't want to use any oil (extra syn) so I ate it off the pan. This is my breakfast & lunch.

I had beans on toast courtesy of my hubby who won't let me do anything!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Lean bacon? (maybe) with poached eggs, baked beans, mushrooms & tomatoes

Will munch on fruit throughout the morning too

Bacon, scrambled egg (with 1tsp half fat butter 1.5syn) and milk from my hex a, 1/3 tomatoes and mushrooms for my superfree, on 1 wholemeal bread hex b, with 1tsp ketchup (1 syn - i think, must check) it was lovely, how can this be a diet :) xx

2 poached eggs, 2 bacon, beans, 1 slice of bread (3 syns) teaspoon of clover (1.5 syns) HP sauce (1 syn) plus half a honeydew melon to make up my superfree

Crispy Bacon and short cut spaghetti yum!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

1 slice of white bread, toasted, with flora light - no wholemeal left. And a banana with a cuppa. Yummy scrummy.

Dorset cereal, cranberry and raisan porridge (hexb) 125ml ssmilk (hexa)
banana

maypole said:
a breakfast frittata with new pots onions pepper, mushrooms toms & peas with HEA cheese on top

Breakfast frittata?! That sounds great! How do you make that? Thinking I could make a big one and have it on work mornings so it's all ready to eat when I get up - save me some time!

I had 2 lean bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and a cuppa :)

IMG_1940.JPG

First picture upload (fingers crossed!)

4 Bacon medallions (free) 2 Poached eggs (free) Branston beans (free) 2 WW sausages (1 syn for 2) HP sauce 1tbsp (1 syn) 1/3 plate of mushrooms (superfree) done in the actifry today, works pretty well, 2 Wholemeal bread (HEb) 1tsp clover (1.5 syns)

I have been having the Sainsbury's sausages but I find these WW ones much nicer.

Total = 3.5 syns, I know the mushrooms were not really 1/3 but it was close!

Oh and excuse the newspaper DD was painting!

Back