Whats for breakfast?

I'm very impressed with all the exciting cooked breakfasts on here! I'm a cereal girl :) so today it was a hexb portion of weetabix crunchy bran and a banana.

**punk*~*star** said:
Vegetable omelettes (need to check what veg I have) with baked beans

So that didnt go quite to plan because my eggs were out of date :( so threw the veg into the beans & had them on toast instead :)

a sachet of oats so simple -plain, blueberries ss milk

35g porridge made with water, banana, cinnamon, sweetener and a splash of my milk allowance.
Half a pink grapefruit.

Baked bean and tomato frittata - 4 eggs and a can of heinz beanz mixed together and then loads of cherry toms stirred in. Fry light a pan, dump it all in and cook over low heat. Finish top off under grill. Totally free, add cheese on top if you have a spare HexA.

Totally having this for breakfast now mmm what a great idea thank you
xx
Claire

This morning I had an apple, followed by 2 slices of Weight Watchers Wholemeal bread toasted with 1 egg scrambled & a cup of tea :D

Sxxx

Was running late this morning so only had time to grab a small punnet of strawberries and pear on my way out the door to munch now I'm at work.

A banana and custurd muller light (I am hoping these are free because they are lovely), an apple and a banana. Busy morning at work today so I was eating on the run!!

I had the One Pot Winter Hash on p. 61 of the current mag! It is LUSH!!!! Only I used 2 extra eggs!

I had chopped banana covered with Toffee Mullerlight - YUM!

That was at 715 though, my belly's growling so i'm thinking some grapes or melon now.
Sx

Back