Whats for breakfast?

Breakfast for me was a nectarine and pear, closely followed by half a 450g pot of Onken fat free vanilla yogurt, nom nom nom.

Im feeling a bit down in the dumps today and feeling sorry for myself so i need something comforting. Going to have egg mashed up in a cup and ill syn some butter, and toast. Then i'll have some fruit as im doing ee today x

2x fried eggs on toast, unexpected morning shift so nothing else prepped! So much for giving up bread lol!

1/2 small galia melon. It was meant to have been with half a big tub of Onken fat free yogurt, but forgot to grab the yogurt out of the fridge and bring to work with me!

Bacon,eggs,mushrooms,brown sauce and two hexb toast sprayed with better than butter fry light,followed by a banana and ww yoghurt.

Bacon,eggs,mushrooms,brown sauce and two hexb toast sprayed with better than butter fry light,followed by a banana and ww yoghurt.

Ohh thats something i've Never thought of doing..spraying my Bread with Better than Butter Fry-light..would save me Syns as i cant stand dry Bread. Give it a try tomorrow :)

lizbif34 said:
Ohh thats something i've Never thought of doing..spraying my Bread with Better than Butter Fry-light..would save me Syns as i cant stand dry Bread. Give it a try tomorrow :)

Yeah that's why I do it and I don't like wasting my syns on spread and I don't even notice the difference :)

Just had weetabix and banana, gonna have venisons sausage, scrambled eggs, mushrooms & tomatoes about midday, mmmmm :D

Sx

Back