Whats for breakfast?

Green day- toast (hex B) scrambled egg, tomatoes and baked beans

My start for the day is always yogurt & berries..........I buy the frozen packs of mixed berries from Tesco £1.39 & it lasts for about 4 breakfasts

I had egg scrambled with mushroom and onion in, followed by oodles of watermelon. I'm an addict! x

Banana to start, Shepley's butchers syn free sausages (SW accredited before they removed all butchers) poached egg, beans, mushrooms, HEb of bread, 1 syn HP

had another weird breakfast today (quite known for them) as I had leftovers. Chilli (made with quorn mince) with peppers, mushrooms and spring onions that had to be finished, and a pear. Ha.

I mixed a HEB of porridge oats with a vanilla mullerlight with the intent of making magic pancakes, but I couldn't be bothered in the end so I had it as cold 'magic porridge' with a small banana and strawberries.

Lovely breakfast this morning: sausage buttie with tomato sauce, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes. Used a HEB on the bread and the sausages were Joes ones, so syn-free. About to have a giant mug of coffee. Ahhhhh...

I had two boiled eggs and two weetabix (HEB) and milk (HEA)

I sometimes have mushroom omelette or 2 fried eggs, baked beans and tin tomatoes yum yum :)

Back