Whats for breakfast?

Was planning on fruit salad but got up late so didnt have time to cut the pineapple and melon so stole some fruit and fibre (heb) off my friends desk with sone skimmed milk (hea)

3 LM sausages, tin of chopped toms (reduced down for flavour) smoked bacon, frylight "fried" bread, 1 syn of HP

image-2764067061.jpg

Strawberry muller and blueberrys and raspberrys

Two weetabix with mixed berries and a fat free vanilla yoghurt poured over and popped in the microwave for a minute to 'warm up. Goes all gooey and the fruit releases all its juice. Yum!

I think I'll be having bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms & beans once the kids are off to school

Strawberry muller, banana, rasperry, blueberry, strawberry. mmmmmmmm and lots of coffee

Very boring today .. but I had such a craving for a bit of toast - I had two slices of Nimble wholemeal toasted with a tablespoon of marmalade and my usual mug of coffee with milk from allowance.

The recipe from the back of the current magazine

Wholemeal toast topped with a mixture of quark, sweetener and cinnamon, sliced banana and drizzled with honey.

Verdict: It's a huge amount of quark, half would easily be enough and too much cinnamon for my taste but quite yummy for a quick breakfast :)

The recipe from the back of the current magazine

Wholemeal toast topped with a mixture of quark, sweetener and cinnamon, sliced banana and drizzled with honey.

Verdict: It's a huge amount of quark, half would easily be enough and too much cinnamon for my taste but quite yummy for a quick breakfast :)

That doesn't sound like it would be nice but I guess its one you have to try!! x

I had a boiled egg and 2 slices of warburtons 400g loaf bread for my healthy extra and tsp of clover light for 1 syn.

Started measuring my milk the night before, popping it into a empty water bottle and that's my lot for the next day :) so had a cup of coffee and think ill have another one before I get out of my pyjamas!!! Lazy sundays

Back