Whats for breakfast?

Just had a nommy fry up, woop woop

Double porridge. Decided I'm having a green day so 2x HeB and 2x HeA ( leftover milk is being used in coffees. )

Now just to be certain. Taters and rice are free on green aren't they?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Double porridge. Decided I'm having a green day so 2x HeB and 2x HeA ( leftover milk is being used in coffees. )

Now just to be certain. Taters and rice are free on green aren't they?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Indeed they are sir. As is pasta. Oh and baked beans. Nom nom nom! Green days are awesome! Xx

HEXB of oats made with water, tsp of honey and a big handful of Frozen forest fruits :)

Rochelle1 said:
The LM sausages are beautiful I agree I can only find them in asda though!! I think they taste quite 'stuffingy' lol. They would be great on a sunday lunch with chicken instead of using syns for proper stuffing.

Today for brekkie I've had chopped mango and pineapple with spoonful of fat free natural yoghurt and a high fi light bar. So that means I can have another hifi light later as a treat :) yummy

Ahhh I need to try these :)

Mmm junk food breakfast!!!

Reeeeeeeally wanted something greasy and non diety for breakfast so made my favourite thing ever, a ham and cheese toasty! Fried bread (fry light and ww brown bread) slice of ham, cheese, another slice of ham microwaved for 1min, topped off with another piece of fried bread....MMMMMMM!!!!! HEAVEN!!!! And no syns if using cheese and bread as he!

You've inspired me to break out my toasty maker, green day tomorrow so I can have 2 massive cheese and bean toasties, can't wait!

Grizzly_man said:
You've inspired me to break out my toasty maker, green day tomorrow so I can have 2 massive cheese and bean toasties, can't wait!

Mmmm think I need to buy a new one, so many have given up from being over used lol! Could just eat a toasty even if it's with light cheese slices and beans.... Or onion! Mmmm

Just had a cherry bakewell alpen bar v early this morning ... Not the greatest breakfast :/

Banana and mango with fat free natural yogurt.

Saving my healthy extra so I can have something yummy like toast or cereal bar this evening as we usually have sunday lunch at about 3/4 so I'm starving by 8 o'clock lol

Cheese toasties work using a panini presser or a george foreman if yous have one of those? I make them on panini presser, not that I make them for myself much anymore lol but I do make them for my boyfriend. They always come out nice.

Try egg in a toasty machine. Cooks o perfection. Serve with tinned toms and mushrooms. Only hexb!

I don't have a toaste machine unfortunately :( I prefer Tory the bread in fry light but could just whack it in toaster and microwave after. Oo ooh I want another one now lol

Grizzly_man said:
How would you do that? Do you mean the bread as a HEb?

Bread def hexb. I spray each slice with fry lite, place one slice of bread on the toaster machine (fry lite side down). I make a well on each side of the toasty machine with a spoon. Crack an egg, pour yolk on one well, white on the other. Then slap the top slice of bread on (fry lite side up), then close the machine slowly. Cook for about three minutes.
I have one every single day. I just love them xx

Back