Whats for breakfast?

Primula??? Now you're talking x

Mmmm I so want a toasty machine *drool*

Ooh need to make a toastie om nom nom. I might have my 1st green day just so I have the heb's and hea's for a cheese and bean toastie yumm!!

Get a toastie bag! They're disposable bags, use them and throw them. Sooo cheap on e bay! I've ordered some!
I've ordered 100 for 5.95 x

Ooh, I might just have to have a toastie for tea tonight. Quorn ham, low low cheese, jalapenos, onion & perhaps a bit of pineapple :)

Pineapple

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I had: pouched egg, mushrooms, bacon beans. 1 slice of wm bread.

Attachments

• image-3577838306.jpg
    image-3577838306.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 104
Rochelle1 said:
Cheese toasties work using a panini presser or a george foreman if yous have one of those? I make them on panini presser, not that I make them for myself much anymore lol but I do make them for my boyfriend. They always come out nice.

Bet a bean toastie would be messy thou lol

I use my Georgie foreman to make toasties lol, you then get the squashed mess on the side yummy!

Breakfast for me tomorrow is fruit Salad and fat free yoghurt

Strawberries, blueberries, banana and a vanilla muller over the top!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

This morning I had 2 eat smart sausages (1syn) mushrooms, toms, baked beans & 1 slice of wholemeal toast (HexB) with 1 tsp utterly butterly (1syn)

:)

Banana, 2 fried eggs and half tin baked beans :)

I had a banana followed by two slices of WW wholemeal bread (heB) with 2 triangles of laughing cow cheese (heA) and a couple of spoonfuls of baked beans. Yum!

Back