Whats for breakfast?

Oooooh, i tried this once, the egg was cooked but the mushroom still hard, how long did you leave it in for?
Sx

hi it was about 20mins on 200 and i also peeled it this time which i dont usually do and i scooped out most of the black stuff

I had sliced banana with a coconut greek muller - quite adicted to these these babies :)

Keldelacoe said:
I had sliced banana with a coconut greek muller - quite adicted to these these babies :)

I have to get some! Can't find them anywhere, very annoying...

Ddelta said:
I have to get some! Can't find them anywhere, very annoying...

Tesco? My tesco is rubbish but even they have them in at half price on offer ... £1.09 per four pack! Although if £2.18 a pack I think they are quite expensive

Late breakfast, giant mushrooms, oven baked then add some salt and Worcester sauce, crack an egg in the middle then back in the oven for 5 mins, bit more Worcester on top, really nice!

541237_10150849989450992_713150991_11608400_407460952_n.jpg

Late breakfast, giant mushrooms, oven baked then add some salt and Worcester sauce, crack an egg in the middle then back in the oven for 5 mins, bit more Worcester on top, really nice!

View attachment 47205

that sounds absolutely gorgeous, will definitely give that ago. Did you make it up yourself?

ellierose988 said:
that sounds absolutely gorgeous, will definitely give that ago. Did you make it up yourself?

It was lovely, going to try it with cheese and chilli next time, I think I saw the idea on here somewhere, I usually find stuff that sounds nice and add or takeaway a few things

Grizzly_man said:
It was lovely, going to try it with cheese and chilli next time, I think I saw the idea on here somewhere, I usually find stuff that sounds nice and add or takeaway a few things

What, have you run out of the LM Red onion and Rosemary sausages ?

weerabix banana milk ! I've got good at
minimising my milk with cereal so I can have a babybel later too :)

Back