Whats for breakfast?

breakfast for me was a mullerlight greek yogurt and weetabix chocolate spoonsize cereal. fruit which i normally have with it im going to have for elevenses!

SW big brekkie
Joes sausages
Bacon
Poached egg
Chopped tomatoes
Mushrooms
Wholemeal bap hex b

Today I had bran flakes with rice milk, strawberries on the side and a big mug of blueberry green tea. Yum! :)

Porridge and skimmed milk and a banana..was yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stuffed mushroom and cheeeeeeeese

image-720523976.jpg

Wholemeal muffin filled with grilled bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomato followed by a Muller Greek yogurt (coconut and vanilla) and a huge mug of tea :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Muller light coconut with dark choc sprinkles and 3 plums :) yum got 2 of these yoghurts in freezer ready for later :)

Fritatta made with 3 bacon medallions, tomatoes and 2 eggs ...

I'm having a simple banana, plum & muller Greek yogurt! :)

I haven't tried a SW fry up yet but I'm def gonna! (without the potato bread obv :( ) We don't have a morrisons here tho, do Asda or Tesco do a low syn sausage?

ClareMcC_TT said:
I'm having a simple banana, plum & muller Greek yogurt! :)

I haven't tried a SW fry up yet but I'm def gonna! (without the potato bread obv :( ) We don't have a morrisons here tho, do Asda or Tesco do a low syn sausage?

Tesco light choices sausages are nice and only a syn each. There are Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages in asda that are syn free and everyone raves about them - although I'm yet to try. And quorn sausages are 1 syn each :) xx

MinkyDinky said:
Tesco light choices sausages are nice and only a syn each. There are Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages in asda that are syn free and everyone raves about them - although I'm yet to try. And quorn sausages are 1 syn each :) xx

Oh that's great! Thanks so much :) Il have to give them Linda McCartney sausages a go, they do sound lovely. Although not sure about the Quorn ones lol think il stick to the Tesco light choices.x

Harza said:
I think the ww sausages in an 8pack are half a syn each - correct me if I'm wrong x

Really? Wow that's great! I've never seen weight watchers sausages here tho but will definately look. Thanks :)x

Back