Whats for breakfast?

i had half a melon and an orange...

I'm having a simple banana, plum & muller Greek yogurt! :)

I haven't tried a SW fry up yet but I'm def gonna! (without the potato bread obv :( ) We don't have a morrisons here tho, do Asda or Tesco do a low syn sausage?

Ww sausages are just in the chilled section, not tried them but they are half syn each, might give them a go one day as they're less syns than meat free ones lol

Sat in the fridge soaking overnight is 35g porridge oats in a vanilla muller light yoghurt.

Ready for me to have pancakes in the morning :) I may have with some sweetened quark n strawberries but we shall see

Not tried this before and really looking forward to them. I'm glad I've got an omelette maker makes pancakes, eggs, omelettes perfect :)

Muller majic porridge and fresh pineaple, after looking threw pages of breakfast ideas i decided on this as my bread has gone moldy lol and i need a way of using HExB asa i always struggle to fit it in.

Rochelle1 said:
Ww sausages are just in the chilled section, not tried them but they are half syn each, might give them a go one day as they're less syns than meat free ones lol

The ww sausages are the best low fat ones by far!
I've yet to find the LM ones :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ally7997 said:
The ww sausages are the best low fat ones by far!
I've yet to find the LM ones :-(

No joes sausages are the best ;) and Syn free :)

Keldelacoe said:
No joes sausages are the best ;) and Syn free :)

Haha I've never had them however I have been shopping in asda and got some LM ones!

this morning I had 57g wholemeal bread, toasted, 10g of light philly, chopped cherry toms & 3 slices of bacon with fat removed, was delish!

Back