Whats for breakfast?

2 scan bran (part of my HExb)

2 laughing cow light (part of my HExa)

4 slices of grilled bacon

hugh tomato sliced and grilled

all piled up sat on sofa with Lorraine on the telly :)

Rice pudding (made with pudding rice mixed with WW vanilla yoghurt & fruit (apple, kiwi & banana)

sully123 said:
What are Joes sausages and where can I buy them? X

Joes sausages are sausages that are Syn free :) you order them online and they are delivered, they do different flavour sausages, beef grills, steaks, marinated chicken etc... All Syn free . The sausages are lovely as they are meaty and not full of crap. Garlic and chilli are my favourite.

Www. Joessausages.co.uk

Joes sausages are sausages that are Syn free :) you order them online and they are delivered, they do different flavour sausages, beef grills, steaks, marinated chicken etc... All Syn free . The sausages are lovely as they are meaty and not full of crap. Garlic and chilli are my favourite.

Www. Joessausages.co.uk

this is why i started eating veggie sausages, as you hear that much stuff about all sorts going into sausages it put me off !! but if these joe's havnt got loads of rubbish in them they could be worth a go. although i am pretty happy with my veggie sausages at the min :)

Rochelle1 said:
this is why i started eating veggie sausages, as you hear that much stuff about all sorts going into sausages it put me off !! but if these joe's havnt got loads of rubbish in them they could be worth a go. although i am pretty happy with my veggie sausages at the min :)

I'm really not a sausage fan for the same reason but these are lovely. Nothing comes out when u cook them and they don't shrink because they are just meat :)

I've been eating the LC rosemary and red onion ones, they are really yummy! X
I loved them, but think I've got myself bored of them lol tried the LC italian ones today and they were a nice change at only half syn each
I'm really not a sausage fan for the same reason but these are lovely. Nothing comes out when u cook them and they don't shrink because they are just meat :)

Exactly! I don't much like bacon because of the white stuff that spits out yuk. I will deffo order some joes ones at some point

Hope i like the lm italian sausages got those for £1 in tesco (not tried em yet),asda had the red onion 1,s for £1.89.didn,t get them thought they were abit pricey!

I still need to try the rosemary and red onion ones, they sound yummy. I had the 1/2 syn ones and they were nice

I had full English today, was lovely, the sausages let it down though, thought I'd try the ww ones as people seem to really like them but I thought they were tasteless and you can see big gaps where they should have added more meat!!

Ive tried looking this up on slimming world app sin calculator and cant find it. Can anyone help please?:cry:

I have no idea what I just made, but its delicious.

Was going to be brunch of mushroom omelet with beans and toms but ended up as a mushroom, beans, toms, onion, quorn mince, tom and garlic purée mix with scrambled egg mixed in.
Sounds and looks wrong, but is just soooooo right. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I made an amazing omelette with bacon, potato, mushrooms, onions an tomato. Was syn free and far better than an unhealthy one I used to make! Yummy! :)

Was going to be brunch of mushroom omelet with beans and toms but ended up as a mushroom, beans, toms, onion, quorn mince, tom and garlic purée mix with scrambled egg mixed in.

Sounds scary!

I had omelette with cheese and baked beans and it was yummy. My microwave omelette maker was so worth the £1 I paid for it lol x

I made something similar a couple of weeks back but without the quorn mince and it really didn't look nice but tasted fantastic x

Back