Whats for breakfast?

I have had a slice of wholemeal toast with choc philly, a pink grapefruit yogurt and a banana.

I had a mug shot. Absolutely nothing else that was syn free in the house as my 21 yr old son has nicked all the milk while staying up mega late.... Again!!

Apple pear satsuma ff Greek style yog

I've just had bowl of melon strawberries blueberries and grapes, with a cheeky banana on the side! Xxx

HExB muesli with Greek yoghurt and a banana, a kiwi and some blueberries with some lemon zest over it :)

Fry up today :) three lean rashers two frylighted eggs chopped toms spaghetti hoops half a grapefruit and a banana :) mmmmmmmm absolutely stuffed but I really really missed toast though!!! I'm saving my hexB for a chocolatey hifi bar as I'm quitting bread and craving chocolate.

Bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms and a tomato with my hexb bread allowance. Yum!! My 13month old son loved it too lol

I work part time so on my days off im going to have big breakfasts as i know i am always picking at food when im off.

Hexb b=toast with choc philly :)

Weetabix milk banana blueberries + raisins

image-3215163754.jpg

Coconut muller, summer fruits, banana, Dorset cereal (hexb) layered. I also crushed a packet of mini cookies (6 syns) and added (soo worth it!)

Thanks for the idea Alsmum!

Back