Whats for breakfast?

New said:
How many syns is rice pudding please?

You can make a free one by boiling short grain rice in water or use a hexB and bake the rice in milk. I think that there is a thread on here with rice pudding recipes. As far as I know the ready made ones are quite high in syns, mullerrices are between 6-8 syns I think. I boil the rice then rinse under the cold tap to bring the temperature down before stirring through a Mullerlight yogurt.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had 2 pieces of lean bacon on two slices of small wholemeal warburtons bread. And to get my 'butter' fix I put on a triangle of light laughing cow! yummmm. Last night I also made a smoothie and put it in the freezer, just waiting for that to defrost a little to eat as a nice sweet sorbet :)

Pineapple kiwi blueberries activia 0% vanilla 12.5 g crunchy bran (2.25syns) scattered on top.

1 egg omelette with ham,mushrooms,cherry toms and 1 xtra light laughin cow cheese. Was yummy and all for 1 syn. Mug of coffee.

MMM just had a mullerlight, 2 slice of wholemeal toast and 2 'fried ' eggs with runny yolk mmmm, going to have some fruit now xx

Magic Porridge with strawberries and blueberries :drool:

Crunchy bran ss milk strawberries + blueberries followed by a grapefruit. Was feeling hungry this morning

Same every day and has been for years and still like it. Porridge - fruit - yoghurt

2 boiled eggs, 6 ryvita crackerbread whole grain, 1 banana and a large coffee

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back