Whats for breakfast?

Sweet couscous activia mandarin raisins, dried apricots + banana. So yummy + filling

cheekylau said:
Sweet couscous activia mandarin raisins, dried apricots + banana. So yummy + filling

Tell us more, how did you make the sweet couscous?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Alsmum said:
Tell us more, how did you make the sweet couscous?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Make up couscous with boiled water and a little orange squash. Once ready add yogurt (natural or flavoured syn free) then heat if you prefer it hot and add whichever fruit you fancy. Sounds so wrong but is delicious

Scan bran cakes made with choc fudge options and a sliced bananananananaaaaaa some mango fingers and a brew. Only way to get the bran down me!!!

How do you make the scram bran cakes please?

astraea said:
How do you make the scram bran cakes please?

I use three bran slices and soak them in hot water to soften up. Drain any excess water off and mash up the bran.
Mix in one beaten egg and two tablespoons of FF yoghurt.
You can flavour the cake with an options sachet (2syns) or with grated carrot and mixed spice. Sweeten to taste and pour into a tupperware.
Microwave on high until the cake dries out and has shrunk back from the edge of the container. I like them quite dry. Turn out and chop up. Serve with fruit and more yoghurt. The bran is one hexB for five slices so you have to have a couple of slices later in the day!!

Red day: 2 boiled eggs, hxb toast (60g wholemeal bread) synned butter, cuppa

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Grapefruit + apple

Huge pot of frozen berries (defrosted) with a small tub of ff Greek yogurt and sweetener yum but too much lol!

I had my usual HExB muesli with natural yoghurt, banana and strawberries. Followed by snacks at work: 1 carrot, 1 stick of celery and an apple. Got some lemon in my drinks too :)

Arghhhhh!! Where was the panic button when I needed it??
I slipped big time this morning.
On the spur of the moment at work I ordered a sausage, mushroom and tomato sandwich (White bread) for breakfast.... despite having magic porridge already done. :(
I'm counting that as ALL of today's syns and might even count tomorrows too.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

New said:
How many syns is rice pudding please?

If you make your own rice pudding by mixing some milk and egg and then adding to cooked rice, heat slowly whilst stirring and adding sweetener, nutmeg etc it can be completely free - the milk can be part of your HEA. Or just mix a tub a free vanilla yoghurt in.

Back