Whats for breakfast?

glad to have found this thread as i'm sick to death of my daily breakfast omelette lol x

WW petit pain with mushrooms and scrambled egg. Followed by stewed rhubarb 1 syn. Lovely change.

image-1357834281.jpg

Weetabix raisins (2) dried apricots (2) blueberries 1/2 grapefruit

Haha I didn't go to aquafit but I did steal my little buddy for baby swim :) so now I'm having weetabix muffins as the pictures earlier intrigued me and I had a Greek mullet in the fridge :) hexB elevensy type breakfast!!!

Legomom said:
Haha I didn't go to aquafit but I did steal my little buddy for baby swim :) so now I'm having weetabix muffins as the pictures earlier intrigued me and I had a Greek mullet in the fridge :) hexB elevensy type breakfast!!!

How much sweetner & vanilla did u use I only have peach Greek mullet would that be ok to use ?

fried egg using fry light, turkey rashers and 2x wholemeal toast, lovely.x

SW 'quiche' (leeks, peppers, ham, mushrooms, cottage cheese, quark, eggs), tinned tomatoes

babybuffy84 said:
How much sweetner & vanilla did u use I only have peach Greek mullet would that be ok to use ?

I used a teaspoon of vanilla and two tablespoons of sweetener but it wasn't sweet enough so I'd probably add another. They were quite nice but not as cakey as I'd hoped!!! I put a drizzle of honey on one hot from the oven....mmmmm!!!! Think I'd do a citrusy flavoured one next time. Or stir an options through the mix maybe?

I had toast, bacon, poached eggs, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes AND little one went down for a nap just before I made it so I got to eat in the garden in peace which always makes it taste sooo much nicer in my opinion ;)

I had a banana, nectarine and an Alpen Bar (HEB)

Back