Whats for breakfast?

Shredded wheat n ss milk strawberries and raspberries

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Mixed fruit salad

2 pieces of toast using Danish bread with 1 dairylea light triangle (1.5 syns) and apple and of course coffee

I had a little bacon butty with ketchup, and a nectarine :) x

2 shredded wheat (approx 2 syns for the extra half of shredded wheat)

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Bacon, mushroom, onion & cheese (half HExA) omelette, might have reduced tin tomatoes too if I can be bothered or feel proper hungry :)

Magic oat pancakes with choc philly, strawberries and a banana. Delicious:)

Have had an apple and 2 OatBran this morning. Got stawberries, blueberries, grapes and a banana on standby for when I get the mid-morning-munchies! :giggle:

Bran flakes for my HEXB, banana and 2 cups of tea with my HEXA. Need to raid Tesco for some more strawberries!

Can't decide :( will probably just have fruit and a yoghurt as I'm not that hungry..........yet.

Saturday breakfast is an ongoing thing usually.
So far it's been 5 slices of ham, a nectarine and two yogurts... Probably throw in a mushroom omelette later on and copious quantities of coffee.

Went for a run so just icing my leg and having an apple and babybel. Think that's all Ill get time for this morning. :/

I've had 2 frylite fried eggs half a tin of beans and a couple of tomatoes a nectarine and a yogurt oh and a small banana but that was when I started work at 4 am

**punk*~*star** said:
2 wm toast (HExB) with eggs, mushrooms & tomatoes

Ended up been a fried egg sandwich coz kids are playing up and didn't have time to cook rest! Fruit to follow throughout the morning

2 LM sausages, egg, beans, and mushrooms and onions.

Back