Whats for breakfast?

Peach activia , peach and grapes.

shezam said:
First day on Success Express, I had 2 weetabix (1heb), with milk (hea), banana & apple. Cup of tea!. x

Wats success express

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

Bran flakes (hexb) with skimmed milk (part hexa) and a banana. All measured - im feeling saintly today! Aiming for a rare 100% day. Eek.

today I had a bacon & egg wholemeal pitta........ was a bit of a diaster!!
I cooked the bacon, and made a 1egg omelette last night, and brought them to work seperate from the pitta,
however, 'cos it wasn't warmed, the pitta wouldn't open... so it ended up in pieces lol.... still tasted good though, just looked a mess

I had 2 slices brown toast (HEX B) with chopped banana. This is one of my fav's as it is quick.

BLT sandwich with wm pitta(hexB), turkey rashers, lettuce, tomato and 1 tsp of mayo. Yum:)

Shredded wheat and ss milk

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

Back