Whats for breakfast?

Grapes and a babybel and because I feel rubbish this morning a rocky road bar too :)

Apple, strawberries, blueberries, grapes and a big mug of blackberry and nettle tea :drool:

Brunch really up late but 2 ryvetas with ex low fat soft cheese topped with ham tomatoes spring onion and black pepper lovely and a glass of iced water with lemon ahhh

Magic oat pancakes with choc philly and a sliced banana. Yum:)

Boring weetabix again today, but I put a WW dessert yog (toffee apple) with it and a banana, it was gorgeous!!

Same as above lol

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

Scrambled egg with fried peppers onions and cherry tomatoes with 2 small wholemeal toast (heb) and a tbsp of clover lighter (3.5 syns) and a coffee (part hea)

2 pieces of whole meal toast and lemon curd (2syns for 2 tsp) with half a bowl of strawberries.

Got up late so just jad a chicken sandwhich (leftovers from yesterday dinner) and a bowl of sw speedy tomato soup and an apple lol

Baked Eggs wrapped in lean bacon with a layer of cherry tomato.
Baked cherry tomatoes
1/2 tin baked beans
1 small slice of wholemeal toast with flora light. (Either 1/2 my HEXB, or 3syns depending on whether I have a deluxe choc hi-fi bar later on or a rocky road hi-fi light)
1 cup of black tea.

It was really tasty.

image-2269237707.jpg

Breakfast alfresco .... 2 Rivetas ham cherry toms spring onion black pepper and a Greek mullet light yogurt with a ice cold water with lemon mmmmm

Back