Whats for breakfast?

Sausages (2syns) tomatoes, beans and 2 toast (hexb) with a hot coffee :) nooooooooooommmmmy!

Super speed soup and hexb worth of bread. Sounds odd but fridge decided to break last night so rushed round to my parents at 9pm last night with all our stuff and put it in there fridge. So typical only done the food shop Friday!

Had a big bowl of mixed fruit with some fat free natural yogurt and an alpen light bar ( 1/2 hexb) followed by a nice tall glass of sugar free strawberry vimto! (trying to stop depending on coffee)

Quorn sausage sandwich with fried onion and mushroom. With a lovely cuppa tea! :)

Grilled bacon with fat (6 syns), grilled tomatoes, and 2 toast (hexb). I can turn down cakes and chocolate most of the time, but crispy bacon with the fat on is far more difficult when it's presented on the plate.

Weetabix, part HEXA of milk and a banana. Does any one have any ideas as to how to jazz Weetabix up a bit please??

Bacon and egg sarnie with a dash of tomato ketchup and then some cherries

Loundy said:
Weetabix, part HEXA of milk and a banana. Does any one have any ideas as to how to jazz Weetabix up a bit please??

A lady at group says she adds water to her Weatabix instead of milk. Just enough to make them wet. Then top with fat free natural yogurt with sweetener or a muller an then tops with fruit :) that way ur saving your hex and it's a bit more interesting x

I forgot to bring cash with me to work today so I could buy fruit and yoghurt, so 25g of Kellogs Honey Loops (4.5 syns) with some semi skimmed milk (1.5syns). I could have had some all bran as my HEXB but I'm feeling like some chocolate today so I'll use it for 2 hi-fi light bars instead.

Day off so it's fry up time! Quorn sausage, mushrooms, beans, scrambled egg, toast and a cup of tea. Marvellous :)

1 slice of wholemeal bread (hexB) 1 tsp utterly butterly (3) mushrooms & toms fried in 1 tsp oil (3) All out of frylite! x

I had natural fat free yogurt with 2x Alpan light bars chopped up with chopped up Banana (1x hexb) gives me my granola hit without being naughty.

Back