Whats for breakfast?

BLT...my SW version
blt.jpg
1. Ryvita
2. Lettuce
3. Baby Plum Toms
4. Back bacon thick sliced, fat removed
5. 1tsp mayo

2 x scanbran (mushed up with boiling water frist then drained) with strawberry Muller light, melon and fresh strawberries. The bonus is you get to pick the fibre bits from the scan bran out of your teeth all day long! LOl.

What's the difference between magic porridge and normal porridge?

Magic porridge is (I believe) muller light yogurt and porridge oats left overnight to go mushy, and normal porridge is, well, normal porridge! Search for ,magic porridge on the forum there is loads all about it.

toddleo said:
Magic porridge is (I believe) muller light yogurt and porridge oats left overnight to go mushy, and normal porridge is, well, normal porridge! Search for ,magic porridge on the forum there is loads all about it.

I thought it was "magic pancakes" made from porridge and yogurt lol.

2 Ryvita fruit crunch (HExB) with fruit & a coconut Greek style Mullerlight

*which fruit to be confirmed :D

I Han yog and pineapple plus 2 egg omelette of salmon pieces and broccoli very hummy and fills me up all day.

Breakfast mash up (omelette gone wrong)
2 eggs ham onions left over potatoes peas sliced tomatoes curry powder salt n pepper yummmmy

image-2986234496.jpg

Heres what i have just ate.

Cheese and onion omlette and creamy mushrooms

(hea+4syns)

Mmmmm

Start:: 217lb current:: 213lb...Goal:: 154lb 59lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 18lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 10 to go. 40lb by xmas 38 to go

Attachments

• IMG_20120911_110218.jpg
    IMG_20120911_110218.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 123
Had raspberries & pineapple with a muller Greek yoghurt..however was still hungry so had 2 ryvita fruit crunch (hexb) and choc Philadelphia with cup of coffee..was really lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 Ryvita fruit crunch (HExB) fruit (apple, plums, grapes & strawberries) & Greek Mullerlight (0.5)

Back