Whats for breakfast?

newbee89 said:
What are magic pancakes? They sound interesting :)

I went to the shop to buy milk to have with my usual wheatabix breakfast but when i got there i had no cash and they didnt accept card, so i had to improvise with stuff ive bought for my weekly lunches this week.

Ended up having two dark ryw ryvita, extra light phily, a free yoghurt and an apple. it was lovely! Id normally have the yoghurt at lunch but suited me fine today to have it for breaky because its weigh in day today so nicer to fill up earlier in the day.

I dont have my book with me, can someone tell me can i use 2/4 ryvita as a healthy extra b? They are the dark rye ones! Thank you in advance :)

Have a search in the recipe threads and you'll find magic pancakes. Basically porridge made with yoghurt, then mixed with an egg and cooked as pancakes with fry light. I prefer britmum's syn free pancakes though.

Beans, poached egg, fried with fry light potato chunks. 1 coffee and half a grapefruit. One word stuffed!!

mrspepperpot said:
is that not allowed???

julie

You can have whatever you like for brekkie! x I think maybe it sounds odd to some as it's not a traditional breakfast but there's nothing wrong with being non-traditional ;) x

A huge bowl of apple, pineapple and strawberries. Plus 5 oat bran (HExB), yum! :)

Back