Whats for breakfast?

3 x LM sausages, tin of chopped toms reduced with Worcester sauce, 2 poached eggs, 2 fried bread, 1syn of HP and a pear, stuffed.com

Stwaberries, blueberries, grapes and a banana :)

image-250484387.jpg

Scrambled eggs with chopped onions cucumber and tomato mixed herbs and black pepper, beans and boiled mushrooms and a cuppa tea yummy ...Back on the wagon

Love brekkie on a saturday! I had grilled mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon, fried egg and 1 slice of wholemeal bread (1/2 hexb) :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

A whole chopped up melon for me this morning, with a lemon green tea

I had scrambled eggs. ANC fried tomato and mushrooms. With two wholemeal toast n butter.
That's all free if I use the milk and bread as healthy a and b's? And syn the butter?

Sorry still getting the hang off things

Bacon middles, no fat. Lots of mushrooms and fry light egg wm bread sarni. Yum on a plate. X

melon, apple, banana, kiwi and yogurt... I meant to have grapefruit as well but forgot about it so will either have it tomorrow or as a snack later

Massive bacon sandwich :eek: no superfree involved!! but then lunch was all fruit.

The usual weekend brekkie - 2 HEXB worth of shreddies, FF plain yogurt and half a tbsp of golden syrup. Yum! I refuse to have breakfast cereal unless I can use both HEXB's on it, 30g is such a pathetic amount ;)

Bacon and 2x big flat mushrooms and eggs fried in fry light, beans and 2x wholemeal toast. And a milky coffee :) I love Sunday breakfasts!

Back