Whats for breakfast?

magic pancakes! mullerlight mixed with porridge/oats (left in fridge from last night) add two eggs the next morning and sweetener.........fry with spray lite oil and BOOM!!
:)

CraigA said:
Tins of toms are super free thats why i mix them in the beans, i normally have them in a bowl on the side rather than on the plate though.

Ill give it a go with a spoon of each so as not to waste much...thanks for the tip!!

timtim said:
Yeah tin toms are super free :) most veg are except for beans parsnips peas and sweetcorn I think they are the only ones could be wrong though! Mixing the two would defo work not sure how nice it would be haha x

Ha ha..i know, Im scared but I'll try it anyway.

Is passata superfree? X

pastagirl said:
This looks fab...although banana and beans together is Sooo controversial lol...think ill have to try it!

It's great! Although I do have the great wall of bacon as a divider for the photo!

I quite like the bean/banana combo but It's got nothing on the bacon & banana together, that's fantastic :)

Flat mushrooms baked in the oven, beef tomato hollowed out raw egg dropped in with some worcester sauce, baked in oven, bacon medallions, tinned toms, 1 slice wholemeal bread followed by a banana if i have room lol

Grapes and yoghurt - a bit boring but quick and easy.

Alpen light, yogurt and an apple. Eating it slowly over the morning though as Im not feeling very hungry :/

Apple, strawberries, blueberries, grapes and a banana! :)

Weetabix and fruit for me :) day two of slimming world restart after a disastrous attempt at a vlcd :)

Back