Whats for breakfast?

newbee89 said:
That looks gorgeous. How many syns in chocolate philly? Is that ryvita its on?

*Emsie* said:
I make it 4 syns for 30g which I find just enough to cover 2 ryvitas, its especially yummy on the ryvita fruit crunch

Sorry for delay!! I use the little pots that are 4.5 syns and put it on the ryvita fruit crunch ones just as Emsie has suggested. I really like it and sometimes I slice banana's and put on top.

The little pots are great if you chuck them in the microwave for 10 secs and it becomes runny. Chop up banana and strawberries (and sometimes hifi light bars too) and it's like a chocolate fondue-y thing with a dipping platter :) lush! xx

I had 2 sesame ryvita with chocolate Philadelphia, a banana and apple and tea and pint of lime juice. Lovely for a wee change from Sunday fry!

Magic Porridge Pancakes, Fruit and 1tbsp Golden Syrup

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-322052438.jpg
    image-322052438.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 131
Going to have a cooked breakfast - Linda McCartney Vegetarian Sausages, Beans, Fried egg, Mushrooms and 2 slices of WM Bread. :drool:

xJoanneJJx said:
Magic Porridge Pancakes, Fruit and 1tbsp Golden Syrup

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They look lovely! How do you make them?

Xx

They look lovely! How do you make them?

Xx

Mix 30g porridge oats with a pot of muller lite (not the Greek ones, they're too thick) and leave in the fridge overnight. The next morning, beat in 3 eggs and a tablespoon of sweetener or to taste. You need to mix it really well to make it like smooth batter consistency and not clumps of oats!

Spray frylight in a frying pan and wait for it to get hot. Place in a round cookie cutter and spoon in the mix- you don't want them too thick. Once you think it has set, remove the cutter and cook for a few mins, then flip over and cook the other side. You'll need to keep frylight'ing the pan! They're lovely, just like the flat pancakes you can buy in the bakery aisle. As a guideline, that usually makes 8 / 9 ish for me, so I share with someone! x

Mix 30g porridge oats with a pot of muller lite (not the Greek ones, they're too thick) and leave in the fridge overnight. The next morning, beat in 3 eggs and a tablespoon of sweetener or to taste. You need to mix it really well to make it like smooth batter consistency and not clumps of oats!

Spray frylight in a frying pan and wait for it to get hot. Place in a round cookie cutter and spoon in the mix- you don't want them too thick. Once you think it has set, remove the cutter and cook for a few mins, then flip over and cook the other side. You'll need to keep frylight'ing the pan! They're lovely, just like the flat pancakes you can buy in the bakery aisle. As a guideline, that usually makes 8 / 9 ish for me, so I share with someone! x

Sounds and looks yummy. Going to try these as an alternative to my usual magic porridge breakfast. :)

ShredFanSW said:
Thanks, how much are they? Moving nearer my local Morrisons by the end of this month with a bit of luck, we've got the house we want but just need to sort out a moving date :)

1.99 for 6 :)

Fat free fromgrais frais with sweetener, blueberriea and blackberries

Banana & a coffee

I've just had apple, pineapple and strawberries, a milky coffee and an alpen light bar :) Yum!

Magic Porridge with Stawberries!

I was having fruit but had to knock that on the head as got candida.

Now having instant oat cereal which means no more sarnies for lunch :(

Back