Whats for breakfast?

Strawberries, Grapes and Raspberries along with 2 Alpen Lights.

Natural yogurt, blackberries, kiwi and plum. :)

Tesco tutti frutti pot and mullerlight yoghurt :)

Raspberries, Grapes and an Alpen Light.

Two fried eggs made with fry light in a wholemeal roll and a splash of ketchup - 1 syn

Magic porridge and berries.

I'm having porridge (HExB) with milk (HExA), sweetener and a sliced banana :) yum!

The usual for me - one slice of bread from my HexB allowance, a laughing cow light triangle and a tablespoon of jam (1) with a pear and a cup of coffee with milk from my HexA.

Alot of people seem to be having 'lighter' breakfasts such as just fruit and yoghurt, or Alpen lights etc. Do you think my breakfast is OK? Think I am just getting paranoid now...

newbee89 said:
The usual for me - one slice of bread from my HexB allowance, a laughing cow light triangle and a tablespoon of jam (1) with a pear and a cup of coffee with milk from my HexA.

Alot of people seem to be having 'lighter' breakfasts such as just fruit and yoghurt, or Alpen lights etc. Do you think my breakfast is OK? Think I am just getting paranoid now...

You're breakfast is fine if you find it sufficient, depending upon what's going on I eat shedloads for breakfast

Are you following EE or red/green?
Only asking as the laughing cow is a HEA, as is milk

Your breakfast is fine, my breakfast is always a big breakfast it will keep you going, some people can't eat much in a morning.

I had syn free pancakes with banana, summer berries and natural yogurt today

Back