Whats for breakfast?

Legomom81 said:
I can never use my hexB anyway lol I'm not a bread fan. Unless its crusty warm white and smothered in salted butter....... But I can't find that on the HEXb lists anywhere...... :(

One weight watchers petit pain is a hex b. Thats crusty white bread and you could just syn some butter x

You can use the weightwatchers crusty mini baguettes as a heb they need to be put in the oven first and are lovely!

Legomom81 said:
I can never use my hexB anyway lol I'm not a bread fan. Unless its crusty warm white and smothered in salted butter....... But I can't find that on the HEXb lists anywhere...... :(

Aha, the weight watchers petit pans are a pretty good idea if you miss white bread :) what I'm saying is don't feel guilty about eating food that's 'on plan' even if it's 'calorie heavy' - it's free for a reason..

Plus, there's loads of other hexb options (I love ryvita with dairylea and Alpen lights are great when I fancy a biccy) x

some good ideas here - i just usually have a muller light and fruit during week as its easy for work but like a big full breakfast at the weekend! xx

Hi Tracie Lou, Magic porridge is 35g porridge oats (hexB), muller light yogurt (any flavour) and frozen berries/fruit all mixed together and left over night in the fridge. I have it cold but it can be heated up in the microwave and, I haven't tried this myself, it can be made into little pancakes. :)
Thanks for this sounds yummy, will defiantly be trying this.

Think I'm going to have 1 weetabix with milk, strawberries and banana for a change instead of fruit :p

Fruit and yoghurt :) twas yummy too!!! But I thought I was being thrifty buying value brand grapes and almost choked on a seed lol. It's a dangerous game this 5 a day lark.

Fruit and yoghurt :) twas yummy too!!! But I thought I was being thrifty buying value brand grapes and almost choked on a seed lol. It's a dangerous game this 5 a day lark.

Aghhh I hate pips in grapes, always get them from my fruit shop as he doesn't get them in with pips now as noone likes them. (well unless the supermarket has the seedless ones on offer)

Magic porridge with a load of mixed berries, mmm!

I had fruit and yoghurt very early this morning but by 10 I was literally feeling sick from hunger so I've just wolfed down bacon egg toms and spaghetti. If THAT doesn't keep me filled for a while then I've got something wrong with me!!!!

Back