Whats for breakfast?

Porridge, Greek yoghurt and frozen berries.

Attachments

• image-2075388362.jpg
    image-2075388362.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 53
Ham on toast with a banana (HEX B) (& 1.5 for 1tsp of flora)

Whole meal toady, BBQ Heinz beans and low fat sausages. And a Sharon fruit!

First time of having magic porridge tomorrow...seeing what the race is about

40g of organic jumbo porridge oats, a tsp of cinnamon, summer berries and blueberries mixed in.

Oh what are the jumbo organic porridge oats, and I noticed you have 5g more than me! (5g is a lot when you measure it out ha ha). Every little counts as a well know supermarket states!!! Love my porridge but could eat 3 times as much! Interested in these. :)

Oh what are the jumbo organic porridge oats, and I noticed you have 5g more than me! (5g is a lot when you measure it out ha ha). Every little counts as a well know supermarket states!!! Love my porridge but could eat 3 times as much! Interested in these. :)

They are a brand called Flahavan's irish organic jumbo oats they are only 5.5g of fat per 100g which is rearly good. i got them from Tescos but they did cost £2.25 for 1kg. im eating 40g as im trying to maintain now and at 15st i can still eat a fair bit haha but it does say on the side that 40g is the recommended amount to have.

I am trying the magic porridge for the first time topped up with blueberries, plum pieces, blackberries and banana

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Tesco half fat sausages... 2 syns each... Have found the 1 syn ones now so using these up! Whole meal toast and BBQ beans... Sharon fruit and a banana!

Banana, few strawberries and blueberries...mullerlight over the top...light alpen crumbled over the top....lovely! Trying to make breakfast different, giving weetabix a break!

porridge with apple and mixed summer berries. Couldn't taste it very well as I still have this stupid cold :( but I didn't struggle to eat it so my appitite is def coming back.

Breakfast this morning is magic porridge (HExB) with a sliced banana and mixed berries - yum! :)

Back