Whats for breakfast?

I had 2 wm bread (hexb) tomato, lettuce, mushrooms and bacon

Just a question about the magic porridge pancakes tried to make them twice now and it just ends up a sloppy mess won't hold in a pancake :( using jumbo oats might this be the problem?

Magic porridge made with cherry Mullerlight and mixed with Blackberries, chopped Plums, Blueberries and Bananas

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I'm trying magic porridge again - last time I used oat meal instead of porridge oats and shape delight 0% instead of mullerlight and it was really thick and stodgy :-(
This time I have proper porridge oats and vanilla mullerlight so fingers crossed :)

Quick question- is smoked salmon free? Was thinking about having this with scrambled eggs for my Sunday morning breakfast x

Mixed fruit & yoghurt.

Bacon sandwich with tomato sauce. Yum!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a fruit salad - apple, orange, strawberries and grapes :)

Sounds interesting could you let me know what it is. I love couscous but never had it sweet.

It's just plain couscous cooked with milk - traditionally it should have nuts, dried fruit and sugar in it but I added vanilla essence, 1/2 tsp brown sugar, 3.5 syns worth of raisins and some nutmeg and cinnamon. Lovely!

missy1978 said:
It's just plain couscous cooked with milk - traditionally it should have nuts, dried fruit and sugar in it but I added vanilla essence, 1/2 tsp brown sugar, 3.5 syns worth of raisins and some nutmeg and cinnamon. Lovely!

Thanks for this, going to try it tomorrow it sounds lovely

Quick question- is smoked salmon free? Was thinking about having this with scrambled eggs for my Sunday morning breakfast x

I was thinking of that as I love Smoked Salmon but I am not sure how to cook scrambled egg that would be ok for a SW diet. Can you help please?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Paul I beat 2 eggs together add a little salt and a small amount of semi skimmed milk from my allowance and put in the microwave, stirring occasionally to fluff up it cooks perfectly

Back