Whats for breakfast?

Jordan's muesli with zero fat yoghurt topped off with Honey Pomello, Blueberries and Strawberries.

Lovely!!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Jordan's Muesli, vanilla Muller Light topped with Strawberries, blueberries and honey pomelo.

My usual Sunday morning breakfast- LM red onion and rosemary sausages in 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB) :)

Xmas morning breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs (all free!!)

Christmas morning special for me. Slice of Pork Pie with slice of bread from a granary loaf spread with low fat spread. Anything but free but its Christmas after all.

Happy Christmas everyone!!

One of my homemade wholemeal cobs, a syn-worth of margarine and gold marmite (my first Xmas pressie!) and scrambled egg. The gold marmite is so pretty!

40g organic porridge, 3tsp milled flaxseed, 1tsp cinnamon and blueberries

I had trifle eeeeek 1 syn tho extra raspberrys a orange n a banana

I had porridge made with water without salt which is unusual for me. Then added blueberries and strawberries. Yuk!! Like eating fruit in wallpaper paste. Will stick to plain porridge with salt or Muesli with yoghurt & fruit from now on.

Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, one slice of wholemeal bread (HEXB) :)

1 plain bagel (!) with philli light. nom!

Mmmmm Joanna I love bagels - how many syns are they? Xx

It wasn't really counted as still enjoying Christmas ;-) Just looked it up though and the one i had (New York Bakery Co) was 11.5. There are Waitrose ones you can have for 9 syns though x

Back