Whats for breakfast?

WM toast (HExB) quorn sausages (2) bacon, cherry tomatoes, scrambled eggs & tomato ketchup (1)

porridge, milk, banana and sweetner. I love porridge but never weighted it out-- I was having three times (at least!) the amount that makes a HEXB. But now I am used to the size and it means I have an appetite for a snack mid-morning.

Ommlette made with 2 eggs, HEx A of half fat cheese and lots of mushrooms. Messed it up though and it came out more like foo yung or scrambled eggs - still tasted good though, even if it looked a mess!

Shreddies, skimmed milk Hex A and a banana...yum!

A fry up :) at MIL after going out with them for NYE so it's full fat stuff but was very delicious!

2 slices of wholemeal and some marg (2 syns)

At OHs so it was the most SW friendly choice I had!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We had brunch, so Linda McCartney free sausages, beans , tomatoes , mushrooms , egg (fried in fry light) and a slice of toast!

I usually have the same old thing every single day. Bran and skimmed milk. This is mainly cos its easy and im in a rush to get to work. Can anyway recommended a change for me thanks quick and easy to make and eat

Attachments

• image-3645453363.jpg
    image-3645453363.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 118
Wow what is that? Looks amazing

Huevos rancheros - baked chilli sauce and eggs. It's a traditional Mexican breakfast and very tasty! x

This morning I added a heaped teaspoon on cinnamon to my porridge when it came out of the micowave (35g cooked in water 1.5 mins). Then added a little milk, sliced banana and sweetener. It was so delicious!

Back