Whats for breakfast?

Finn Crisps and Philli Light

Raspberries, muller and berry bakewell hi fi

Forgot to lift my fruit this morning! RAGE Lol. So had a coconut Greek muller and an alpen light bar. Can't wait until lunch now as had no fruit to snack on. 30 mins to go lol

Pineapple fingers and a toffee Muller light with black coffee

This morning I'm having a kiwi fruit and an apple and sultana Alpen Light bar :)

Ive already had 60g organic porridge, 15g milled flaxseed, 1tsp cinnamon, 80g berries and a scoop of cookie and cream protein.

And at 10am i am having 2 slices of multigrain bread with 1 laughing cow extra light spread on it, sweetcorn and home cooked turkey breast with piri piri spices on. also having 170g 0% Total fat free greek yogurt with 80g berries mixed in mmmmmmmmmmm

Finn crisps with light philli and smoked salmon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Muller light with banana

I had a large flat mushroom with a fried egg (both in fry light) and 1 slice wholemeal bread with beans.
Now I'm having a bowl of melon, grapes and strawberries!

Forgot to lift my fruit this morning! RAGE Lol. So had a coconut Greek muller and an alpen light bar. Can't wait until lunch now as had no fruit to snack on. 30 mins to go lol

Do you steal fruit!? ;-) x

I was going to have Golden Syrup Oats so simple hoping that would be HEXB (wishful thinking!)but as it is 6 syns I am having 3 x multigrain ryvita with a tin of mackerel and a banana!

Back