Whats for breakfast?

Has anyone tried millet porridge? I think it's free but don't want to buy a bag if its going to be awful :)

Ive not tried it but i use Flahavan's organic porridge oats and its the nicest ive ever had. It does cost abit though, about £2.25 for 1kg but i think its worth it as its the lowest fat/sugar content ive seen in porridge oats.

Is millet porridge just a standard plain porridge oats because if it is you can have it.

Ive not tried it but i use Flahavan's organic porridge oats and its the nicest ive ever had. It does cost abit though, about £2.25 for 1kg but i think its worth it as its the lowest fat/sugar content ive seen in porridge oats.

Is millet porridge just a standard plain porridge oats because if it is you can have it.

Should have said i think you can only get Flahavan's from Tescos

1 x chocolate orange alpen light and a cup of tea! Need to get some fruit now :)

I might be wrong but I think millet is a different grain??? It definitely says millet is free in my SW book (last years) I'm not an expert in the field of grain lol

Slimming world syn free breakfast muffins! If you've never tried these its:
2 x weetabix (crushed)- hexB
Muller light- flavour of your choice
Vanilla essence- 1tbsp
2 eggs- beaten

Mix together, divide onto muffin cases and bake for 30 mins @ 170 degrees!

Mine made 6, so if not using as hexb, only 1 syn for a yummy muffin!

Dam it! Just been to the supermarket and forgot the main thing I wanted to get! Bird seed porridge will have to wait till another day ;-)

Slimming world syn free breakfast muffins! If you've never tried these its:
2 x weetabix (crushed)- hexB
Muller light- flavour of your choice
Vanilla essence- 1tbsp
2 eggs- beaten

Mix together, divide onto muffin cases and bake for 30 mins @ degrees!

Mine made 6, so if not using as hexb, only 1 syn for a yummy muffin!

Just bought weetabix yesterday so ill give this a try. Sounds nice!

Same as usual, 2 egg omlette with mushrooms, baked beans & a cuppy tea. Going to have to start changing it up a bit I think!

Back on plan today: 2 LM red onion and rosemary sausages, 1 tbsp tomato ketchup (1 Syn) in 2 slices of Hovis Nimble wholemeal bread (HEXB) with a cup of Pukka Detox tea

I'm have coco shreddies (my new fave!!) with half of my HEX A of milk (will have the other half with my lunch as cheese on my jacket! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Once again 2 egg omlette with mushrooms, tomatos & baked beans. Its lovely but going to try and change it up next week! x

Breakfast this morning is watermelon and a kiwi fruit, yummy! :)

Good old porridge and banana, warms me up on such a bloomin cold morning brrrrrr

2 boiled eggs with wholemeal toast (heb) and a cup of tea followed by a bowl of chopped melon :)

Back