Whats for breakfast?

Two poached egg & mushrooms on a slice of wholemeal toast

same old, same old for me 60g organic porridge, 15g milled flaxseed, 1tp cinnamon, 80g berries and a scoop of cookies and cream protein. Then at 10am i had 2 slices of multigrain bread with a laughing cow extra light triangle spread on it with sweetcorn and spiced turkey breast yum yum yum

oh yeah and i had a muller light fat free greek yogurt honey and a coconut one with berries so i did something a bit different lol

60grams wholemeal bread, which worked out to be 3 slice of warburtons bread with the crusts cut off, and hex a of low fat cheddar, under the grill with a splash of worcester sauce and black pepper & a coffee+ 1 syn of semi skim milk!!

Woohoo it's sausage Saturday....... After wi, I wil be having sausage, bacon, egg, mush, toms in a wholemeal bap.....can't wait and pos some beans on the side :)

I'm just tucking into a bowl of All Bran Chocolate Crunch with milk and a sliced banana :)

Porridge and red grapes, didn't really go together :-(

Hmm so far, hubby has brought me a black coffee, but I haven't got out of bed yet and I'm lying here trying to decide what I want for my brekkie- bacon sandwich? Sausage sandwich? Scrambled eggs? Fruit and a muller? Decisions decisions...

Scrambled eggs, 2 x ww sausage and beans

I was planning on having ww extra trimmed back bacon as well but when I checked the syns calculator it says 8.5 syns :0 I thought I was choosing the healthier option getting that! X

Scrambled eggs, 2 x ww sausage and beans

I was planning on having ww extra trimmed back bacon as well but when I checked the syns calculator it says 8.5 syns :0 I thought I was choosing the healthier option getting that! X

You probably have the syns for a green day! Just checked and on extra easy it's free!! X

Back