Whats for breakfast?

Hmm so far, hubby has brought me a black coffee, but I haven't got out of bed yet and I'm lying here trying to decide what I want for my brekkie- bacon sandwich? Sausage sandwich? Scrambled eggs? Fruit and a muller? Decisions decisions...
Decided on a huge packet of pineapple and a Detox tea as I'm going to have my lunch as 'brunch' when I get back from Tesco- jacket potato, chickpea dhal, LM sausages and veg :)

Slimming world syn free breakfast muffins! If you've never tried these its:
2 x weetabix (crushed)- hexB
Muller light- flavour of your choice
Vanilla essence- 1tbsp
2 eggs- beaten

Mix together, divide onto muffin cases and bake for 30 mins @ 170 degrees!

Mine made 6, so if not using as hexb, only 1 syn for a yummy muffin!

Have these in yer oven as we speak with an added 2 tbsp sweetner. My muller is a banana and custard one! Will let u know how they turn out x

jlo1989 said:
40g fruit and fibre ( book says to have 28g and a oat bran but I dont want that lol) hipe this is right?
Skimmed milk
Banana

For a HexB choice it's 35g of fruit and fibre. You must have some real old books :D you will need to syn the extra 5g. Hope this helps xx

Porridge oats made with oatly chocolate milk and a sliced banana. Lovely!

Porridge oats made with oatly chocolate milk and a sliced banana. Lovely!

That sounds amazing (without the banana lol!) - never thought of cooking with Oatly! Gonna have to try this :D

That sounds amazing (without the banana lol!) - never thought of cooking with Oatly! Gonna have to try this :D

It wasn't amazingly chocolatey, but still nice!! Found the oatly and the kara chocolate milks on offer for 69p in tesco yesterday so bought both to try :) the oatly is very nice I drank what I didn't use in the porridge x

Didn't realise you didn't like banana lol my cousin who I go to group with hates them!! She said they've a slimy texture lol they're my favourite fruit x

It wasn't amazingly chocolatey, but still nice!! Found the oatly and the kara chocolate milks on offer for 69p in tesco yesterday so bought both to try :) the oatly is very nice I drank what I didn't use in the porridge x

Didn't realise you didn't like banana lol my cousin who I go to group with hates them!! She said they've a slimy texture lol they're my favourite fruit x

I don't eat any fruit at all, haha! I know it's a bit odd but there is no fruit I really like and some of it weirds me out, kinda like a phobia! I am odd but I eat lots of veg to make up for it ;) x

Couldn't sleep last night was awake till 5, didn't get up till 1240 so just a monster breakfast/brunch. 3egg omlette with mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans, 2ww sausages (1 syn) and a slice of bacon with fat removed. Probs won't eat till about 6pm now!

I don't eat any fruit at all, haha! I know it's a bit odd but there is no fruit I really like and some of it weirds me out, kinda like a phobia! I am odd but I eat lots of veg to make up for it ;) x
I have never picked up on that when reading your diary! I'm gonna notice now though arnt I lol I love both fruit and veg :) x

Complete disaster with breakfast this morning. I put too much water in with my oats ending up with a very runny bowl of porridge :eek:. I did eat half of it as I was going down the gym and needed something before my workout, but the rest of it ended up in the bin. My OH treated me to a late breakfast in a local restaurant, toasted english muffin (8 syns) with smoked salmon and 2 poached eggs, yum. :eating:

Had smoked salmon with two poached eggs, two slices of mini wholemeal bread (HexB), two low laughing cow (HexA) and a kiwi. Nyum.

Back